The Summit will have Six Plenary Sessions emphasizing eight different areas, 16 Breakout Session, and 8 Special Sessions for oral/poster presentations, as well as Picture and Video Presentation. The eight major themes for the summit program, and there are also cross cutting themes of particular interest which reinforce critical summit goals, and presenters are encouraged to emphasize them when possible in any submission.
- Ending poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- Ending hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Ensuring healthy lives and promoting well-being for all at all ages.
- Ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Ensuring availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- Reducing inequality within and among countries.
- Making cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
- Taking urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.